Cannabi Seattle has partnered with EAZE Delivery to offer customers the widest selection of hemp-derived wellness products combined with free 2 hour delivery.
Three easy steps:
1. Order & Purchase online from Cannabi Seattle
2. We contact you with available Free 2 Hour Delivery slots
3. A driver from EAZE Delivery arrives with your order!
[Note: Some products are restricted to 21+ and require a valid ID to be checked first]
Due to recent Federal restrictions, we have a different process to stay compliant for vapor sales.
1. Reserve online from Cannabi Seattle
2. We contact you with available Free 2 Hour slots requesting a Delivery Sales Rep
3. A driver from EAZE Delivery arrives to formally complete your order and receive payment!
[Note: Vape products are restricted to 21+ and require a valid ID to be checked first]
Our Promise to You
1. Truly Free Delivery: No order minimum, no hidden fees, no memberships, no price hikes. Ever.
2. Consumer Safety: Products are tested for heavy metals, pesticides, fungus, residuals, vitamin e acetate and federal compliance for delta 9 THC levels.
3. Preventing Underage Purchase. There are hundreds of pages in state law regulating and restricting vapor and hemp-products. But it can all be really boiled down to one thing: Don’t advertise or sell to minors. We take this seriously so we strictly check ALL IDs for age-restricted products.
4. Our Values: We emphasis sustainability, living wages, a pro-plant culture and individual liberty.
What is Delta 8 and Why is it Better than Marijuana?
The effects from marijuana come from the cannabinoid compound called Delta 9 THC. However, some people experience negative experiences including anxiety, paranoia, increased heart rate and panic. For those looking for the benefits of marijuana but with less of the side effects, Delta 8 THC offers an alternative.
Delta 8 THC is derived from federally legal industrial hemp with effects reported to be in between that of CBD and Delta 9 THC. There is a tingly, euphoric feeling similar to Delta 9 but is milder and with fewer negative effects. It can be used for a more refined, daily micro-dosing regimen with a calmer effect that can be managed all day long.
The dosing is also a bit different. Typically, a 20-25mg serving of Delta 8 is reported to be similar to a 10mg serving of Delta 9 THC. As always, start small (5-10mg Delta 8) and work your way up.